Google AdSense Record Earnings - $5974

♦ by Unknown Wednesday 17 October 2012






Google AdSense Record Earnings - 74
More Google AdSense Strategies below... 5 With Google AdSense in One Day blog.2createawebsite.com My AdSense Earnings Breakdown blog.2createawebsite.com Free book on AdSense www.UntoldAdSenseFacts.com Why SBI! can help you earn more with AdSense http 6 ways to earn more with AdSense www.youtube.com How I Increased My AdSense Earnings by 00 in One Month blog.2createawebsite.com How to Build a Niche Website and Make Money Online With AdSense, etc. nichewebsitesuccess.com My main site www.2createawebsite.com My blog (current updates, news, etc.) http My forum for newbies to ask questions www.WebsiteBabble.com My top 7 Money Makers Online http








www.ThreeMoneyMethods.com How does Google Adsense Work? How do you make money from Google Adsense? These questions were designed to be answered in this video from ThreeMoneyMethods.com. Want to know how to make money using Google Adsense on your site? Watch this video and then visit us at http There are only three ways to make money online.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

{ 50 comments... read them below or add one }

PFMasterChannel said...

Lisa i´m going to start my blog today and i´m going to talk about a specific content like you said . How do i know that my page/blog is going to appear when people search it on google ? I had a blog a few years ago and i gave up because the viewers were very low . I had a lot of topics and it was about football so i supposed that i would get lots of views but actually it was the opposite . How can i get more views and how do i get "traffic" in my site is not visible on google search ?

gamefreak1756 said...

yep! :)

TV4U2012 said...

I Love ur Channel. I have adsense account and I am on $1,000 for this month and wont get paid till end of September but I am scared Google might close my account for no apparent reason as I have been reading they do that a lot. I have not been click bombed and i have never clicked my own ads. But other people scare me. Do you think google can do that.
Thanks

TurnMeOn2012 said...

You truly are inspirational! Thank You! I just started blogging this year on January 1st I posted something everyday for 30 days and just gave up since i did not make anything with adsense. 21 Days ago I decided to give it another go and have made about $0.88 so far. This time the thing i'm doing different is i have a niche, or at least i think I do. I just hit 1,000 page views today (for this one day) and i'm so happy! The adsense site confuses the hell out of me but i'm focusing on content!

RzVids said...

4700 a month?!

deltafan909 said...

Check or directly into your bank account

Muhammad Murtaza said...

Has YouTube opened their Monetizing Program for non partners?

HotBoxHipHop said...

How do you set this up with Worpress? PLEASE help

Mantas Sibitis said...

you are a one awesome girl subscribing


AAFashionIdeas said...

How do you receive the money then? Do they just send it in your account?

Woofspl said...

What are the potential rewards?
As of April 2012
Our top 20 rewards participants earned the following - in one month alone!
1) $7,540 2) $4,190 3) $3,425 4) $2,989 5) $2,747 6) $2,218 7) $1,968

cfhfhbg said...

Pleaseeeeeee help me out
I got a proposal to monetize my other account from Youtube. The thing is ALL videos were owned and created by me although in some of them I used commercialized songs like Usher's, Justin Bieber's etc I just wanted to know if that would be a problem with copyright and all that?

RandomVidsOfGames said...

i dont make any money yet

Brandon Dusk said...

I hate you I only make like $30 a month lol

saltocalfe said...

were u a partner then?

BellaCinco said...

just a question: One of the persons im subscribed to had there adsense taken away because someone click bomb them. Can you prevent that from happening? has that happen to you?

stephen kirby said...

same here i havent made anything but i can ant thats the point

fpsps3gamer said...

oooooooooh damn if i could just make 500 dollard per month vi would be really really happy plz plz send me some real secrets to do i really need the money my family is poor so i need to make some money my self

CellFawn said...

Does google custom search automatically merge itself with your current adsense account? or do you have to do something extra?

Girlinair said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to get thru all your video's....I for sure should be making MORE money....my blog gets 10,000 hits on most days BUT I just now started making $100 monthly...NEED to figure out what I'm doing wrong...Thank you!

lovingtherealyou said...

I'm definitely a newbie so thanks for all the info! It really is helping me a lot.

RayGroove973 said...

what is a great website to create a website

iStreak227 said...

i just started yesterday and i got close to a dollar already

DBMamba said...

I work and stuff like this but not on websites, I do strictly youtube but still not much. Every view/subscriber is more important to me than money ever is (was).

MsOreper said...

It is very difficult to make any money with AdSense. They disqualify people without any reasonable explanation or warning.

Kathleen Monroe said...

It still surprises me, just how a lot of people do not know about Monezilax System (search on google), despite the fact that many people make a large amount of money online with this system. Thanks to my cousin who told me about Monezilax System, I have start making some BIG Cash from the internet.

edward swarchnezeneger said...

its from how much views you have on your channel its like this shit $1 per 1000 views and adf.ly gives $4 per 1000 visits on your add

strive4impact said...

Like anything in life, it depends how much you put into it. I have friends earning $20-25k/month from their Adsense accounts. I also have friends earning $0/month from their Adsense accounts. So it really depends on you, how much work you do, how much content you create, how you place your ads, etc.

Diddyboy1001 said...

How much money can you get from doing this?

Dashncrash45 said...

Cleveland Metroparks

strive4impact said...

You're welcome! Please come to ThreeMoneyMethods as well and share your successes when they start coming through the views on your videos and Adsense clicks.

moh'd kh said...

thnx <3

strive4impact said...

You can get paid by ads that run before or during your videos, yes. Usually that number has to be pretty high before you start to see significant income... like 100,000 views or more... but it can be a good way to earn some part-time money (or full-time money when you know how to get hundreds of thousands or millions of views).

moh'd kh said...

can i make money by the number of viewers of my videos ????

strive4impact said...

You would just create a link on your website and send them to the Volleyball shoe company. If you want to be paid for that click, you might want to look at Commission Junction or other affiliate networks, where you can get code that will track the clicks that come from your page(s), so that you are credited with the sale.

jha900 said...

What if I want a particular ad on my website that goes to a specific website? For instance, I'm writing a review on a volleyball shoe and I want the ad to be directed to where I bought them. How do I do that?

strive4impact said...

Really good suggestions! Will make another video about copyright... though there's a really good series called Everything Is a Remix that you might want to look at.

Darren DesRuisseaux said...

Looking for a way to make money online? Visit my blog site at easyinternetprofits.blogspot.com

strive4impact said...

Good! I'm glad to hear that this was helpful for you and look forward to hearing about your Adsense successes!

Anh Luong said...

very helpful

EVANESCEBTM said...

Like can you advertise on your video about your other links to your website, facebook fan page, or twitter because I thought I herd somthing about that if you have AdSense you can't have links on your channel or website

EVANESCEBTM said...

Well if you did make another it would be nice to go into a in-depth AdSense copy right meterial like if you can use logo's such as facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. And like if you can upload a recording of PaxPrime, Comicon, Events that you go to. Also the rules of advertisement.

strive4impact said...

No worries at all. Takes a few times of watching to get all of the information sometimes. Hope it's helpful for you, but if not, please let me know and I can always make more videos about Adsense.

EVANESCEBTM said...

Well I only have my cell phone I gues I passed it sorry

strive4impact said...

Just checked out your channel. You have 3 total video uploads, a combined total of 20 views. Looks like you're starting to get the hang of video though. So keep it up! Create more videos and upload. Only use music that you have rights to use (Incompetech for free music). Get more views on your videos by building relationships here on YT. Then join the partner program. Then, after you are approved, each video will have an option for monetize. Choose which vids to monetize on a vid by vid basis.

reallifeANGRY said...

so i just join the partnership and i dont need to do anything else?

strive4impact said...

Advertisements will show up next to your videos if you join the partner program and choose to monetize your videos. Advertisements will show up on your website if you join Adsense and decide to put ad code on your website.

strive4impact said...

Here's what you said: i opened my youtube account and it sense partership adsence thingy so what do i do? Words like thingy make it quite difficult to understand what you are asking or offer help. Please be more specific and I'll do my best to help you.

strive4impact said...

Correct. Adsense scans your site for content and then posts the ads Google has that are relevant to your content.

strive4impact said...

Yes. Adsense or the YouTube Partner Program does this automatically.  I thought I explained that pretty clearly in the video, but perhaps not. Were you able to watch the whole video?

Post a Comment