Q&A: Are You Still Alive? Is Anyone?

♦ by Unknown Monday 17 September 2012

Question by : Are You Still Alive? Is Anyone?
"I'M Still Alive". This is one of my favorit lyrics, written and performed by Mr. Eddie Veder, who is From Mission Bay, and is the lead songer of Pearl Jam. My ex-brother-in-law is Matt Cameron. I sing this song and get very emotional because I am now recently diagnosed with Mesothelioma. It is not a pretty picture. I have a Multi-million Dollar modeling contract with Model management New York and a great law firm..and no gf..WHAT A CONCEPT!!! i need a hug..1-619-690-9831..please call me..i need you..mikel


Best answer:

Answer by *The new 50 aka The Love Doctor*
so what's the question? ...sorry i was to busy finishing my donut



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

{ 5 comments... read them below or add one }

DreadHead Momma said...

thx for the points buddy =)

♪♥♪Jαyden Nicole Luvs MJ♪♥♪ said...

Wow...you're putting your PHONE NUMBER on the internet!! I wish I was that smart!! But no....
*rolls eyes*

Art Vandelay said...

No but I'm pretty sure that Michael Jackson is still alive. I've seen the nut-job answering questions on this site.

Marissa said...

last time i checked i was alive

Lk said...

wat the heck i think i am alive cuz if i wasnt i wouldint be writing this. i dont like the song k on offense

Post a Comment